Sunday, August 26, 2007

Once I wished to be a boy.




I felt that during my past life I was a boy. I dont know why I cant keep from thinking of this thing. Back in my younger years, I dont like Barbie dolls, but I love Batman toys, toy guns, cars, and etc. But like the normal kids do, I ran, I climbed, I shout, and I play. When I checked my childhood pics, I was surprised that I had a very short hair that I almost look like a white boy with black hair. I hate my look.


Now, that almost 13 years had past I could really notice that I have this masculinity attitude. First, I love to play action, rpg, and shooting games. I also love racing, working and fixing things. One of my daddy
s nurse asked me, oy lalaki k ba? coz she just saw me working with soldering iron, led, voltmeter, and everything. I just laughed. I am still aware of these things. 2nd, I could even see a possibility to fall to a girl OOOOoopppssss!! Just a crush. ^^ Wolbo my loves noticed that. I confessed that I got a big crush to her cousin. Wahehehehehe!! And lastly, I hate the sobrang maarte attitude of we girls have. Ay! youre so kadiri nman, ever! Ewwwww that makes me want to punch that girl. What koniotik English! Hahahha!!

Well. . On the pic, I was wearing a wig. I loved the cut of the hair (but I dont want to have a short hair). I could remember Selphie from the Final Fantasy game with this wig.

Anyway. . . MMMh.nothing really special about this blog.



No comments: