Thursday, August 30, 2007

PLAYING RESIDENT EVIL… . . AND I AM DEAD!





PLAYING RESIDENT EVIL… . . AND I AM DEAD!


How many times did I shout, “Albert wesker takbo dali!!!” , “Hala ayan na sya! Waaahhh madededz na ako!” YEH! Maybe more than 20 times…and when I use Hunk I am always dead before the chopper arrives.


And my brother will reply, “MAGTAGO ka na, andyan na sya!” (oiuja)

I really miss Resident Evil for long long time!!!


And it was so exciting to have RE4 here in our PC. Yes! The scary, breathtaking, and frightening RPG I LOVED!

Waaaaaaaaahhh!! My younger brother Andrian finished the game including the mercenaries and the professional mode. That was amazing! Hehehehe! We both having the same interest and because of our craze we even tried to take the online quizzes all about the RE series. Not bad, we can still remember the facts and everything about the RE1 to RE4. We haven’t played the Code Veronica but its okay.

Even we don’t have the Playstation; we still have installer for the PC. I am really waiting for the next RE movie.

Few minutes ago, I was playing the Mercenaries of the RE4. My favorite is Albert Wesker. Yes! This cool guy who kicks some ass of nasty zombies! Ahahahahaha! I like his new look and his technique…and I forgot it already. He is so handsome!!! (Like my Loves! Yes wolbo! My love who cosplayed albert wesker. Ahehehehehe!)

Anyway, I am still practicing the shooting, throwing of grenades, and even running all the time! Hahahaha! I also like Krauser’s technique, wherein his arm transforms and attacks the zombies. Anyway…enough of this crazes. What I want to learn is to kill the zombies by using fewer bullets and to proceed to the other stages.

"Don’t run and hide, instead fight and ride!”

No comments: