Sunday, May 24, 2009

Getting Fit in Natural Way-C2 Green Tea will do




You don’t want to spend a lot just to lose pounds,right?

By: deathsumi_aikari a.k.a Desiree M. Manalo


There are numerous of commercial ads that offer us selections of fat-burning drugs or other drinks/foods just to look us much better. These stuffs promises us that we will not have to exercise a lot but sometimes if we really serious enough, we have to risk our savings.

I explained in one of my past blogs about the Xenical which cost about P45-50/ pill. It was kind of expensive because ordinary people couldn’t afford it.

One of my friends shared about this natural but very effective way to lose pounds. Well, it is up to you if you will believe and try this. She told me about the C2 Green Tea with calamansi and Fitrum.I already started buying C2 Green Tea and drinking it together with two calamansi juice extracted. She told me that I can save here. I haven’t tried the C2 with Fitrum because I am expecting and still observing what will be the results of my first attempt. If ever the C2 Green Tea will be effective enough, I’ll not buy Fitrum (with L-Carnitine) anymore. At first, I already anticipated that Green tea leaves extract would taste bad. But with calamansi extract would make it much good.

Right now, my bf told me that my tummy become smaller. Likewise, I am preventing myself drinking too much sodas/ sweet drinks and eating sugary foods. I drink about 2 glasses of water before 6pm or dinner. In this way, I could feel I am already full and I avoided rice.
Rice could give us so much calories and energy but we don’t need this when we sleep. After all, we shouldn’t be in a hurry sacrificing our cravings. We may begin from 1 ½ cups of rice up to the point we can totally disregard rice. We don’t want to tremble and faint before we get into sleep. If you can, start purchasing soup powder or any light foods and serve this as your dinner. I suggest that you have to eat your breakfast, lunch, and have a light snacks.

So far, this is what I can share. I believe that the effects of this activity will still depend on how strict and discipline you are in your diet.
Just remember, if you are not yet ready and still fulfilling your food cravings don’t start yet. Have a good decision so that your improvements will be continuous. Don’t fool yourself/ cheat when eating your meal. Have a nice day!


Note: i don't own the photos i used here. credits to all the owners.



No comments: