Friday, May 22, 2009

How Effective is Xenical-Orlistat, as fat burning drug?

By:Desiree M.M.

It was January 2009 when I began taking fat reducing pills/ fat- burning drugs. I decided buying Fitrum which was very affordable in the market. For just P12-14.00 and a pill per day, with good exercise everyday, and proper diet, you could achieve the body you want. I continued taking Fitrum, 2 pills per day. However, they would say you really have to do some exercises. But I think I was too busy during the past 1st 3 months of this year. I am too lazy to have a 15 min.-30 mins exercise everyday because of school and tiredness.


Sometimes I ate my meal in wrong time and couldn't prevent eating after 6pm. Maybe I was just having too many reasons and excuses.
But then, I tried Xenical which is very popular in advertisements. I knew there would be nothing wrong if I'll try this for a week or less. So, I started saving P45-50 everyday and bought 1 pill a day. I believed that Xenical is effective even without exercise. So, I just took one pill and ate my meal even couldn't be consider a good diet. I observed my eating habits and my body mass/ weight. After few days, maybe 5 days- 7 days, I saw the results.
It seemed that IT IS REALLY EFFECTIVE!
The last time I weighed was 125lbs, and too overweight for a 4'11 inches person like me. I saw that my waistline started to loose few inches, 2-3 inches, but not too much.
My arms were getting smaller, and I felt that I am lighter! Moreover my tummy was getting flat.When I walk the stairs, I only have to use less energy. Even I ate too much it was good to know that Xenical really worked like a MAGNET to fats. Once you eat, there are fats and calories to be converted. So, Xenical works by sticking the fats of the food we take with the drug and expels out through bowel movement. Many people say that when you take Xenical you will be having loose and oily tools or sometimes, when you fart there will be an amount of feces coming out. It may be gross to think but this is a PROOF that those unused oils are thrown away by this drug. In my own experience, there wasn't an incident like this, oily-loose stools since I am not taking the pill with exercise. Xenical is BETTER and MUCH effective together with regular exercise everyday! Although the price is not very BUDGET friendly, we can always take this pill 5x/week and reduce the food we eat. Drink plenty of water and prevent TOO MUCH SUGARs, like chocolates and softdrinks. Also, large amount of sodium chloride/ salt is not very good to Kidneys and to our health. Xenical is not very suggestive to people with tight budget. but there are other alternatives like they say, take FITRUM with green tea, as in GREEN TEA like in C2. don't sweetened the tea coz it will be less effective. Slenda is also an alternative.

1 comment:

Cokky said...

Cheers for the precious web site. It is brilliant to facilitate persons that would like to slim down just like me may arrive and also read the points. Me also will advise http://www.phenobestin.com/t-how-phentermine-works.aspx that is in addition a huge website.